Friday

Trusting His Process...

I have a new, but not so new project/journey/dream that I will be embarking on soon. It's is requiring me to really put my faith to work! I have prayed for a long time to be able to do this because I really believe that God gave me my skills for a reason. I want to uplift the spirit of people and encourage them. That is something I have always loved to do. So, I have decided to dedicate more hours in the day to creating art and jewelry. I hope that the pieces I create will touch someone's soul, will bring someone comfort, will make someone pursue their dreams, and will make someone want to live!

As I have been going throuh the process to make changes in my life that will allow me to pursue this path, I have wrestled with God about trusting Him! It has been really hard to just believe the things, the words, the thoughts, and the dreams He has placed in my spirit. I know He has me in the palm of His hand, but I guess my lack of faith was still there and it really bothered me. So, I decided to do what comes natural and process these feelings on a piece of collage. This is what came out....


It ended being about 18inches x 24 inches. The process to create it really helped me solidfy that this new journey is something that I just HAVE to do. It's almost like I don't have a choice because the burden on my heart to pursue it is so heavy. Now is the time for me to walk on water, to prove that all the faith statements that have come out of my mouth are words that I truly believe. It's going to be an interesting journey, I am sure, but with you all as my witnesses, I am fully committing to pursuing this purpose with everything I have and fully committing to trust His process along the way.


Happy Friday!

Nathifa

2 comments:

Jessica H. said...

I am inspired already! Put your water shoes on and step tall on the waves sister!

Strawberry CAKE said...

So excited to see where God is going to take you. He gave you this enormous talent. Well..you put it out there, that's putting your faith in to action right there. Stay in HIS grip!
Sheila