As 2011 comes to a close, I took some time to reflect on my year. It was a fun-filled year with many blessings. I am grateful to God for all that He’s blessed my family with. I’ve listed a few of the highlights from my year:
- I am most proud of becoming who God created me to be. I am an artist. In 2011, I fully accepted the talents God has given me and am moving towards living a life that reflects that. Thank. You. Lord.
- Spending Christmas and New Year with my mother and my husband in Berlin, Germany. (Granted Christmas did occur in 2010, I tend to look at holidays as one big blob of good times) I also got the chance to visit with my uncle and meet my cousin for the very first time.
- Telling my mother she was going to be a grandmother!
- Giving birth to my wonderful little boy Micah James!
- I also did a few more successful shows this year for Juicy Christians.
Is that all? Well of course not… But, I don’t remember every single blessing because I didn’t write them down like I'd planned on doing at the beginning of 2011. So, this leads me to 2012. I have a few goals that I’d like to accomplish in the New Year and I figured that since I am terrible at holding myself accountable (where’s the fun in that?), I would count on you to hold me accountable. So, I am going to list my goals here in hopes that knowing you are watching will give me a good ‘ol kick in the tush to get moving! Thank you in advance!
For 2012, I decided to focus on twelve goals. While each goal will happen over the course of the year, I liked the idea of having a concrete number to work towards. So without further ado, here are my goals.
- Land at least ten new wholesale accounts.
- Advertise/Promote Juicy Christians in ten different locations.
- Develop a plan for organizing workshop and decorate studio.
- Update the blog three times a week.
- Participate in at least two shows per month.
- Develop current jewelry collections.
- Add three new products to Juicy Christians collection.
- Do a photo shoot to showcase Juicy Christians jewelry line.
- Connect more with customers and other creative people.
- Develop Juicy Christians brand.
- Create a piece of jewelry to support women business owners in third world countries.