Friday

Style Friday

For a Friday all day errands outing....

Something about this outfit speaks to me.  It's feels kind of classic and simple but very chic.  I love how the flat boots makes it easygoing. 

Source: polyvore.com via Miki on Pinterest


I like this one too!  I really have a thing for cardigans...It just finishes an outfit if you ask me.  This one seems a bit more dressier but hey, everyday should be treated like it's a special occasion right?




This set isn't too bad either...granted there IS snow on the ground so I'd have to find some cutie patooty boots to wear outside then switch to my fabulous flat once I get indoors but that's just minor details.  I think my favorite out the three outfits though is the second one.  I just love cardigans....which one do you like the best?


Source: polyvore.com via Miki on Pinterest


Have a fabulous weekend!
Cheers!
Nathifa

1 comment:

pinkglitterfae said...

well I was just blog hopping and came across yours (the name of your blog intrigued me, lol!).
I love all 3 outfits and would love to be dressed so well! I think my fave is the second, followed by the first...ok I want them all, lol! you have good taste!
I hope you have many blessings in 2012