Thursday

Welcome

Whats a better way to start off the day...well blog...than to say welcome. So, a good hearty welcome to you. Thanks for stopping by juicychristians. People have been asking what a juicychristian is so, an explanation is due. Well, as you can probably tell, I am a Christian. I guess I just got really tired of Christianity being looked at as this: person + have a personal relationship with Christ = a boring lifestyle. So, my goal is to change that perception. But hasn't this been thought of before? Well, I don't know, but I am pretty sure someone out there has thought about it. But, for me, this is a personal journey. I just want to live the best life that a Christian girl can while having fun! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, fashion, I love pretty little things, I love design, I love art, I love crafts, but I just also love Christ.

Cheers!

No comments: