Monday

Summer Vacation

Hello!
Please don't be upset with me. I know I haven't updated in a while and my excuse is "Life took over". Isn't that a lame excuse. I promise to do better. I have been having some fun thoughin the last couple of month. All work and no play makes a lame Juicy Christians woman. So what have I been doing for fun? Well, I did get a chance to go to Hawaii in June for my honeymoon! How exciting I know! I was really inspired and in awe of God's awesomeness and the beauty of this world. And just think there's more to see. On the left is a lovely photo from one of my days on the beach. My husband says it is my version of the Corona commercial except we have no beer! No worries though because we definitely had a lot of sun! I actually got burnt. Who ever said black people don't get sunburnt told a big ole lie. The Hawiian natives told us to put on sunblock because thier sun was extremely intense, but I said HA! I can take it. Apparently not. It wasn't too bad though. I can't wait to go back to visit. Hope all is well on your end.
Cheers!


No comments: