Wednesday

D-Day


Tomorrow is the day I have been dreading for the last couple of weeks. I get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled! This is not something I am looking forward to. When I went in for my consultation, the oral surgeon asked me if I wanted to be sedated. Why is there even an option of not being sedated? I don't want to know what's going on. On the bright side, I am happy that I will not have to deal with aching teeth anymore. Two of them are impacted and the other two have grown in kind of crooked so they tend to bother me a lot. I think the biggest bummer for me will be the fact that I won't be able to do some art work for at least a day. Maybe I will take the "down" time to dream up some new products for the shop. In the meantime, here's a picture of what I've been working on. It is currently sitting on the shelf looking at me because I am not sure where to go with it. I have some ideas, but nothing is really saying YES! to me right now. I don't have a name for her yet but I am sure she will tell me as I get closer to finishing the piece. This painiting is a part of a series which at the moment is also nameless. I will have to post some more pictures so you can get a general idea of what the series is about. What do you think?

No comments: