Thursday

No New Year Resolutions!

This year I am not going to make a list of things to improve myself. Like many others, I'm sure, I never make it past January. I am going to enjoy my life though and take everyday for what it is. A Present! I want to discover the world around me and see what I've been missing. I came across this book while visiting family for the holidays and since I'm the type of person who will buy a book based on one sentence I read in it, I purchased it because I wanted to see what wold happen if I combined water from three different sources (this is an experiment from the book)! I was so intrigued after reading that, I couldn't wait to get started! I will keep you updated as I explore this world around me. Feel free to join me if you are brave enough!


No comments: